How to change admin password
If you want to change the password for admin in Xeams, follow the instructions below:
- Log into the Xeams web interface as admin.
- Click on Server Configuration at the top, then on the left side, click on Access Control.
- In the User ID field, specify admin.
- Enter the new password in both Password and Password Again fields.
- OPTION: You can allow admin access to specific IPs by entering IP addresses in the Allowed IP field.
- Click on Submit to apply the new password.
If you forgot the admin password, you can reset it by following instructions here