Product » Xeams » Knowledge Base
|Subject:||Moving Xeams from one machine to another|
|Creation date:||12/14/15 4:35 PM|
|Last modified on:||9/13/17 2:15 PM|
Moving Xeams from machine to another
This page talks about moving Xeams from one machine to another.
- Use the installer to install Xeams on the new machine
- Stop Xeams server if it is running on the new machine.
- Copy the contents of the following folders from old to new. These folders are located off of the installation
- Copy the contents of the config folder with the exception to two files:
- Start the server on the new machine
Regardless of the edition (Community or Enterprise), you will have to register Xeams again. If you have purchased
the Enterprise Edition, you will have to enter the serial number again through the About
Posted by Jimmy Mac on 4/28/16 7:01 PM
I'd like to know if there is a way to move from Windows Server 2008 (x86) to Ubuntu.
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users? Please add it below. Your name and tip will appear at the
end of the document text.