Product » Xeams
Why Choose Xeams
Comprehensive Protection as One Integrated Solution
Xeams is a single platform that enables you to protect, analyze, manage, and
report on email traffic flowing in and out of your organization. It is
based on an enterprise-class, component-based architecture that
includes a state-of-the-art SMTP relay and a powerful policy engine. By
monitoring messaging at the Internet gateway with a complete set of
email security capabilities, Xeams provides the most effective method
to make your inbound and outbound email streams secure and reliable.
ensure compliance with government and industry regulations like HIPAA,
GLBA, Sarbanes-Oxley and Safe Harbor (EU), Xeams provides sophisticated
filtering, monitoring, encryption and reporting capabilities. And,
using state-of-the-art technology, authentication, tracking and
intelligent routing capabilities, Xeams makes it simple for
administrators and management in your company to monitor any message
coming in and going out of your network.
With Xeams, organizations can:
- Stop spam, viruses, hackers and phishing attacks at the Internet gateway
custom policies based on any characteristic of email, ensuing
compliance with company policies, industry and government regulations
- Authenticate and intelligently route email according to administrator-defined policies
- Prevent intellectual property leaks through customer-defined content filtering parameters
- Use email to reliably and securely exchange information with customers and partners.
Benefits of using Xeams
- Its free - Yes, that is right. Community Edition of Xeams is absolutely free.
- Ongoing, regularly updated services - Free rule-updates are pushed to your server every two hours ensuring your organization is protected from the latest threats
- Centralized management lets administrators manage email infrastructure from any machine using their web browser. Users can connect to the admin console to manage user-defined rules
- Integrated graphical reporting provides a single point of management and reporting on email usage and trends, including email volume and policy violations.
- Complete in-bound and outbound protection provides security in both directions.