Unfortunately, spam is a menace that is not just related to emails but websites as well.
Please read the following rules and guidelines very carefully. By proceeding to post you
agree to these guidelines and must obey them at all times. Refusal to obey these guidelines will result in the appropriate responsive actions.
We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to strike a balance between the main goal of our forums, providing support, and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere for the user community.
Posted messages cannot contain:
- Profanity or foul language.
- Racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination.
- Links to third-party websites
- Links or names of products other than what is published by Synametrics Technologies, Inc.
- Links or references to pornographic material or websites.
- Tricks that could negatively affect the performance or change the behavior of the product in any manner
Our forums do not require a login ID/password. This is done to encourage more participation. Therefore, we require you provide a valid email address with an option of hiding that information from general public. We reserve the right to remove the message if the email address of the author is invalid.
Additionally, if you are an existing user for Xeams, you MUST
use the email address assigned as the administrator, allowing us to contact you if needed. You cannot use fake email addresses, proxy email addresses or use public VPN servers that hides your identity.